Wednesday, July 27, 2011

Sorry for the Delay... Welcome to my Home

I know it has been weeks since my last update and I have so much I would like to post, but keep failing to sit down to actually write any of it. I still intend to write an update regarding all of Bluesfest, which finished up a week and a half ago. There is lots to write, and a lot of video clips (almost all of which are on Facebook or YouTube at this point).

But, given my last post about still being on the hunt for a job, I thought I should update finally with this at the very least: I have acquired a position at Stella Luna, which will be opening its doors this weekend! And the training and my excitement over this job is also a post in and of itself.
my second attempt at devilled eggs
(I forgot to take a photo of the first attempt)

So, here's what you can (hopefully) expect to see soon:
  • Bluesfest update
  • more about my lovely roommates
  • and Stella Luna

 

current state of the wall mural
As for this afternoon, I'd like to get more painting done on my wall (or at the very least tidying up my room after the most recent arrival of more stuff).
beginnings of the wall mural
However, since this post is low on written content, I thought I'd at least finally take some photos of my home and share them with you all. Since I will soon have a regular routine, I may find it easier to sit down and actually write up the posts I want to do. Possibly even tomorrow since I have been trying to readjust for early mornings in preparation for a 6:30am start at work and do not have to be in tomorrow until 1:00pm. Also, you should be getting another round of postcards shortly. I felt it was more important to get those out than blogging. And now, the photo tour of my new home:
 
my incredible mess of a bed... the small thing on the wall is my Bluesfest ticket signed by The Tea Party (more about that later)old stereo and new storage and more mess

the slightly more organized closetupstairs bathroom (yes, I took a photo of the bathroom)

our kitchendining room/living area (finally there is a clear path through here!)

living room now, post-rearrangementliving room view from the patio door

our backyard (Yay! a backyard!)

No comments:

Post a Comment